Making Strategy Work in the Real World- eLearning
All year round, and on every accountingcpd purchase you make, get 10% off as a CA ANZ member. Just use code CAANZ101.
Please note you will be directed to accountingcpd to purchase this product.
This course will teach you what it means to have a strategy, and how as a finance professional you can play an active part in forming and implementing a strategy within your organisation and monitoring its success over time. You will learn how to analyse trends; set targets and what tactics you can use to ensure your strategies are successful.
This course will teach you what it means for a business to have a strategy, and how as a finance professional you can play an active part in forming, implementing and monitoring the success of that strategy over time. You will learn how to analyse trends; set targets and what tactics you can use to ensure your strategies are successful.
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity, you will be able to:
- Understand what strategy really is and what role you can take in the strategy-building process of your organisation.
- Understand how to use metrics to identify opportunities.
- Define your organisation’s potential and use historical trends to track opportunities.
- Develop strategy through setting targets and using forecasting when target setting.
- Implement your strategy and ensure that it is being upheld.
- Use different tactics that bring strategies to life.
- Understand how to can monitor strategies and assess how they are performing.
Learn why strategy is important and how you can use it to your advantage within your organisation.
Yusuf Justin Holcroft is a Director of CTS Consulting and Training Specialists (Pty) Ltd, a South African company specialised in business rescue, turnaround and expansion.
Topic: Business Mindset
Proficiency Level: Intermediate
CPD: Upto 4 hours