Management reporting for accounting professionals package
Keep up with current trends and developments in management reporting and accounting technology and learn newwaystoenhanceyour resilience and boost productivity.
This innovative package will help you become more agile and flexible within a dynamic business environment.
The curated content explains how to collect intelligence, improve budgeting and forecasting accuracy, use data effectively for better decision-making and generate high-quality insights for stakeholders.
- Explore the latest developments and future outlook across the corporate reporting world, including financial and sustainability reporting, IFRS, and the impacts of the current volatile and changing economic conditions.
- Delve into a detailed update on the accounting standards and financial reporting for 2023.
- Discover how to combine operational and financial data to solve business challenges and speed up decision-making.
- Explore how to use AI to reduce workload pressure and increase capacity.
- Equip yourself with strategies to build resilience, overcome cognitive overload, prevent burnout, and boost your productivity and performance.
- Build your understanding of the new quality management standards and the changes you need to make in your business.
- Stay up-to-date with the current trans-Tasman and international sustainability reporting landscape and potential effects on your organisation.
- Economic update (A&A Conference 2023)
- Quality management – monitoring & remediation (A&A Conference 2023)
- Sustainability and CRD assurance (A&A Conference 2023)
- Corporate reporting – making a difference in uncertain times (A&A Conference 2023)
- Sustainability and climate related disclosure reporting (A&A Conference 2023)
- The future of analytics and financial reporting (A&A Conference 2023)
- Conflicts of interest – identifying, managing and responding (A&A Conference 2023)
- How to develop effective strategic risk reporting (A&A Conference 2023)
- How to use ChatGPT to reduce workload pressure increase capacity (A&A Conference 2023)
- Burnout prevention and recovery (A&A Conference 2023)
- Speaking with confidence – the power of structure
- Transform your productivity: practical strategies to overcome overwhelm and boost performance
Gain cutting-edge insights and masterpractical techniques that empower you with the skills and foresight to create significant value for your clients.
Sub-Topic: Business Planning & Analysis, Financial Planning & Advisory
Format: Recorded Webinar
Proficiency Level: All
CPD: Upto 11.5 hours