Meeting ASX Listing Rules Requirements - eLearning
Online courses allow you to adjust your study to your career and lifestyle commitments. As an online student you will receive:
• access to short recordings (broadband internet access required), focusing on the key content of the course - you can view the presentation multiple times within 21 days from the date of purchase.
• an electronic copy of course materials for you to download and print, if desired.
The aims of this course are focused on governance practitioners for public listed companies, but the principles and concepts discussed are also relevant to governance practitioners working in private companies, government enterprises and not-for-profit organisations.
Content DescriptionA course that focuses on the significant ASX Listing Rules that affect listed companies, designed in close consultation with ASX and practising company secretaries. Learn how ASX administers the rules and how to apply them in practice. You will consolidate your skills in planning for and meeting ASX lodging requirements, address specific topics including: admission to the official list, continuous and periodic disclosure, dealing in securities, changes in capital and new issues and meetings of listed entities.
Learning OutcomesUpon satisfactory completion of this activity you will be able to:
• Define the core objectives and principles of ASX and its Listing Rules.
• Identify key listing rules including, new listings and trading halts.
• Explain ASX continuous and periodic disclosure obligations.
• Locate and apply useful resources in the areas of regulation and governance.
Gain a comprehensive understanding of the ASX Listing Rules that affect listed entities. Understand the importance of the Listing Rules to ensure compliance with the Corporations Act. Learn practical tips and information on how to deal with ASX, including managing the relationship and lodging documents. Understand how ASX administers the rules and applies them in practice. Obtain knowledge on key points from the ASX 3rd edition Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations.
Topic: Ethics & Integrity
Proficiency Level: Foundation, Intermediate
CPD: 3.5 hours