Moving beyond COVID – the role of resilience and resilient leadership
This webinar explores the concept of resilience and resilient leadership as a pathway to a post COVID-19 organisation.
In this practical session, Stuart Taylor (CEO and co-founder of Springfox – powered by resilience) discusses the concept of resilience and resilient leadership as a pathway to a post COVID-19 organisation. He highlights the key findings of the recent Springfox survey of the Australian workforce, their COVID-19 experiences and future implications for accounting professionals. Specifically, Stuart explores the five attributes of resilience as a prerequisite for rebuilding our organisations for the future.
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity you will be able to:
• Understand the drivers of stress in the COVID-19 environment and how to reduce worry and overload.
• Understand drivers of positivity in the COVID-19 environment and how to foster it.
• Understand impact on trust in the COVID-19 environment and how to rebuild it.
• Understand how to optimise new ways of working in a hybrid “working from home” vs office setup.
• Understand what is required to operate with sustainable high performance post COVID-19.
Springfox Resilience Programme is part of the CAANZ portfolio of continuing professional development.
Stuart is the CEO and co-founder of Springfox - powered by resilience. For over a decade, Stuart has engaged and inspired with his workshops, keynotes and conference presentations, connecting to more than 20,000 people globally with measurable impact achieved across many organisations. As CEO at Springfox, Stuart is committed to achieving high quality outcomes for his clients.
Topic: People & Leadership
Sub-Topic: Leadership, Personal Effectiveness
Format: Recorded Webinar
Proficiency Level: All
CPD: Upto 1 hours