National SMSF Conference 2021 - Register your interest
The National SMSF Conference is the leading education event for SMSF advisors and professionals working in this complex industry and we are committed to continually creating an enhanced conference experience as an integral component of our Education and Learning programme.
Things to look forward to:- Case studies incorporated in each concurrent session
- File notes summarising key takeaways from each session
- Networking opportunities
- Networking dinner
- Business lunch
Register your interest below for the face to face National SMSF Conference in 2021
Join us at the 2021 face to face conference and get equipped with valuable strategies and key takeaways which will empower you with the tools necessary to advise your clients with confidence and accuracy, in a rapidly changing SMSF industry.
This face to face conference aims to be an invaluable practical experience for SMSF professionals, advisors and auditors from around the country.
- Identify the legislative and regulatory changes that may affect your clients and describe their impact
- Interpret the implications of legislative and regulatory changes on client matters
- Develop and formulate strategies that may assist in managing the effect of legislative and regulatory changes
- Understand what SMSF strategies are available to clients
- Obtain the required practical knowledge to execute those strategies.
This event will be assessed for FASEA CPD. In line with the strict assessment criteria, each session will be considered in detail, particularly with regards to the competency area breakdown. We will notify attendees of the final assessment details post-conference.
Register your interest below for the face to face National SMSF Conference 2021
Topic: Financial Advisory and Superannuation
Sub-Topic: Self-Managed Superannuation Funds, Superannuation
Proficiency Level: Intermediate, Advanced
CPD: Upto 13.5 hours