Next Generation Finance Leadership
This product is currently on sale: Use promo code XMAS30 at checkout to receive 30% off. Hurry, offer expires 11:59pm, Thursday 20 Dec 2018.This 4 part webinar series will examine what issues the next generation of finance leadership will have to contend with and master.
The finance function and finance professionals are at the cusp of a major shift from what has largely been a passive score-keeper and regulatory role to one of proactively contributing to organisational performance in more than just a financial perspective.
This 4 part webinar series will examine what issues the next generation of finance leadership will have to contend with and master.
- Part 1 will consider why and how finance professionals must demonstrate critical thinking
- Part 2 will explore the significant role that finance must play in driving strategy in organisations
- Big Data is the disruptive change impacting all spheres of business and Part 3 will argue that finance professionals have a huge opportunity to add value in this context.
- Part 4 will discuss the emerging concept of integrated reporting and what it means for finance professionals
Upon satisfactory completion of this webinar you will be able to:
- Demonstrate critical thinking in your financial role by way of skillfully conceptualizing, analyzing and evaluating a wide array of information
- Construct significant and tangible value to driving strategy in your organisation
- Apply big data and analytics to have an influence and impact in the organisation
- Drive integrated thinking and reporting across your organisation
This webinar series will provide you with significant confidence to face the future as a next generation finance leader at the helm of a team at the cutting edge of value addition. As such a leader you will also be able to coach and mentor future finance leaders in a role that promises to excite as well as challenge.
Aubrey Joachim FCMA CGMA MBA – Leading Edge Change
Aubrey is a recognised presenter in the areas of strategic management accounting, business analytics and finance transformation. He has been educating business professionals across the world for over 10 years. His corporate experience stretches nearly 30 years with leading UK and US global conglomerates across Australasia, the middle east and the UK. He was the global president of a leading professional management accounting body.
Topic: Business Mindset, Corporate Finance, People & Leadership
Sub-Topic: Business Planning & Analysis, Leadership, Operational Excellence
Format: Recorded Webinar
Proficiency Level: Intermediate
CPD: 4 hours