ONLINE EVENT - AU Sharing Knowledge: JobKeeper Extension to March 2021 – Legislative Instrument Changing the Payment Scheme and the Commissioner’s Determinations
Available via Live Webcast
*open to all members across Australia
The session is your opportunity to:
- Learn about the changes have been made to those employees eligible to access JobKeeper and how will the scheme look from the end of September
- Hear about what’s new with the decline in turnover test for the extended period from 28 September 2020 to 28 March 2021
- Find out how to work out the appropriate rate of JobKeeper payment for an eligible employee
9.00am - 10.00am | Perth
10.30am - 11.30am | Adelaide, Darwin
11.00am - 12.00pm | Brisbane, Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Hobart
Australian Tax & Financial Services, Advocacy
Chartered Accountants ANZ
1. Preparing for the Zoom Session: 48 hours prior to session start time you will receive and email to register your details to give you access to the Zoom Session. Ensure you enter your first name, last name and email address as entered in your CA ANZ event registration. If you do not receive the Zoom Session link email to your inbox ensure you check your spam/junk mail folder.
Approximately 15-30 minutes prior to session start time (relevant to your local time zone), ensure you have the software or application installed. When connecting on computers you will be prompted to download the software for Zoom if you have not already. To download, click on the link that you have been provided to join the session, it will take only 2-3 minutes to download. If you are planning on watching it on your phone, please download the Zoom application. Please note: If you are accessing this event from your place of work, it is imperative to check that you are able to access the Zoom platform. You may need to use a personal device.
2. Accessing the Zoom Session: On receipt of Zoom Session Link email (refer 1. Preparing for the Zoom Session) follow the link to access session.
Members must register using your primary email address nominated on your CA ANZ member profile (the email address in which this email has been received at) to ensure you are charged at the correct registration rate and that your CA ANZ member profile will reflect the event registration, your designation, event attendance and applicable qualifying hours.
Check your Junk/Spam Folder
CA ANZ Registration Reminder and Zoom Session Link email will be issued approximately 24 hours prior to the session start time. If you do not receive this email to your inbox ensure you check your spam/junk mail folder. If you still have no success in locating the email please contact the region delivering the session via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the details.
Please note that this event may be recorded by Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ). In that case, this recording will be used by CA ANZ for various purposes, including publishing and distributing it online, promoting its activities, in CA ANZ’s advertising material, on social media and anywhere on CA ANZ’s website. By registering for this event, you acknowledge and agree to this, as a participant of this session.
Sub-Topic: Business Tax, Future of Business, Sharing Knowledge, Tax Administration
Format: Live Webinar
Proficiency Level: All
CPD: Upto 1 hours