One-page 21st Century Reporting Formats
This recorded webinar will be useful for participants who want to redesign their reporting to senior management, embracing conciseness and best practice design.
Many management reports are too large, very time consuming to produce and are taken home in the brief case for a cursory read. There is a movement to get all reports on to one page, making them compelling reading and encouraging action to take place, on a timely basis, and in the right direction.
This will cover:
- One-page monthly management reports that make a difference (business unit report, P/L, B/S, a rolling forecast, investment proposal a cash flow, capital expenditure, status of projects.)
- Key daily and weekly reporting that will improve performance.
- The one-page A3 CEO finance report.
- A dashboard of your key result indicators for the board of directors.
- Stephen Few’s graphics rules.
- The profound impact lean accounting has on reporting.
Upon satisfactory completion of this webinar you will be able to:
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly report formats that will make a difference to management.
- Compose better practice templates to report performance measures to management and staff.
Reduce the time spent by the finance team in reporting while procuring more reports on a single page so they are read, rather than placed in the executive’s brief case.
David Parmenter, author and international presenter, has been helping finance teams around the world, embrace rapid month-end and year-end reporting, adopt 21st century applications, and replicate better practice report formats for 20 years. John Wiley & Sons Inc have published his four books, including “The Financial Controller and CFO’s Toolkit” the previous edition being his book “Winning CFOs: Implementing and Applying Better Practices”, and “Key Performance Indicators – developing, implementing and using winning KPIs” (now in its third edition). David has worked for Ernst & Young, BP Oil Ltd, Arthur Andersen, and Price Waterhouse and is a fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. He has spoken in 32 countries and has presented successful workshops and webinars for CAANZ for the last 20 years.
Sub-Topic: Business Reporting
Format: Recorded Webinar
Proficiency Level: Intermediate
CPD: Upto 1.5 hours