Tax Training Communities - Register Your Interest
Are you interested in setting up a new tax training community?
Learn and network with peers at a convenient local location.
The training communities run on a financial year basis and participants register for all sessions in advance.
Pricing ranges between $500 - $1200 per person, per year depending on training frequency and session length. CPD hours are dependent on session duration.
As leaders in training and development for accountants and financial professionals, we recognise the need for flexible, engaging training solutions to help your team stay at the top of their game.
Our tax and superannuation training communities is an effective way of educating and updating you at a premises local to your community.
• Flexible training solution
• Our experts come to your community
• Your community selects the topics most relevant to them
• Delivered at a mutually convenient time
• Network with peers and grow your business network
The tax training communities run at a frequency and length that is most beneficial to a community. Our current communities run either monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly, for 2-3 hours each session and generally include:
- The monthly Essential Tax and Superannuation Update - covers key tax and superannuation developments including cases, legislation, ATO rulings, publications, and other announcements.
- The Special Tax and Superannuation Topic - an informative, practical session that covers topical Australian tax and superannuation issues. The topic for each session is selected by the trainer based on feedback from participants of the Training Community.
Presented by Senior Tax & Superannuation Trainers, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
Our communities are hosted by a local member firm or a convenient local venue.
Pricing ranges between $500 - $1200 per person, per year depending on training frequency and session length. Each session lasts between 2-3 hours (2-3 CPD hours).
Topic: Financial Advisory and Superannuation, Tax
Sub-Topic: Business Tax, Employment Taxes - PAYE, PAYG & FBT, Financial Planning & Advisory, GST, Income Tax, Income Tax (inc CGT), International Tax, Self-Managed Superannuation Funds, State/Territory Taxes, Superannuation, Tax Administration
Proficiency Level: Foundation, Intermediate, Advanced
CPD: Upto 20 hours