Power BI – Cash Flow Forecasting with Analysis
This is a high impact workshop for professionals who want to get a solid understanding of developing a cash flow forecast and analysis using Power BI.
Topics covered include:
- Step by step instruction from start to end on designing a comprehensive cash flow forecasting report and dashboards in Power BI.
- How to Install and Get Started with Power BI.
- Data Preparation in Excel for your Cash flow forecasting model.
- Importing your Cash flow forecasting data from Excel into Power Query Editor.
- Cleaning and Transform your Data
- Create your Data Model for your Cash flow forecast
- Use DAX functions to create measures
- Create Visualisations for your Cash inflows and Cash Outflows
- Apply Time Intelligence to make reports dynamic
- Perform analysis on cash flow such as a cash flow buffer and margin of safety
The program duration is 1 day of online training conducted by an experienced finance professional.
Delegates will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity you will be able to:
- Create a dynamic cash flow forecasting model and advanced analysis and visuals from Excel in Power BI.
- Discover advanced DAX functions to create measures for cash flow calculations.
- Visualise cash inflow and out flows analysis through Charts and Dashboards.
- Deep dive analysis with visuals into cash inflow elements as well as expenses.
- Build in financial intelligence such as cash flow buffer and margin of safety.
This program equips finance and accounting professionals with the knowledge and skills to construct their cash flow forecasts in Power BI and undertake advanced analysis.
Power BI Trainer
Each delegate will receive an Excel file via email as source data for Power BI training
Topic: Business Mindset
Sub-Topic: Solve Problems
Proficiency Level: Foundation, Intermediate
CPD: Upto 6 hours