Power BI – Deep Dive Sales Analytics Online Workshop
This activity is presented by Educatio. You will be directed to the provider's website.
Please use the code CAANZ2020 at checkout to avail the member price.
This program is designed for professionals who want to analyse trends and perform insights and analysis on Sales data.
Topics covered include:
- Step by step instruction from start to end on designing a comprehensive cash flow forecasting report and dashboards in Power BI.
- How to Install and Get Started with Power BI.
- Data Preparation in Excel for your sales data model.
- Importing your sales data from Excel into Power Query Editor.
- Data Preparation (Cleaning and Transformation) in Power Query Editor.
- Create your Data Model for your Sales, Customers and Inventory analytics
- Use DAX functions to create measures for various calculations
- Create Visualisations for insights on Sales, Customers and Inventory
- Apply Time Intelligence to make reports dynamic
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity you will be able to:
- Create an in-depth analysis and dynamic visualizations on sales data
- Discover advanced DAX functions to create measures and calculations to perform advanced analysis
- Discover buying patterns, profit margins and other useful insights into sales, customer and inventory transactions.
Get a solid understanding of using Power BI to gain insights into business performance.
Power BI Trainer
Topic: Business Mindset, Corporate Finance
Sub-Topic: Business Planning & Analysis, Information & Communication Technology, Solve Problems, Strategy
Proficiency Level: Foundation, Intermediate
CPD: Upto 8 hours