Public Sector Seminar 2022 - AU
Public Sector Seminar 2022 focuses on key areas and skills needed for professionals in the public sector, including transforming systems and adapting to new ways of working.
The online program will also provide practical takeaways on governance and risk, and on maintaining your emotional health and well-being.
Topics for this year’s Public Sector Seminar include:
- Financial reporting updates
- Climate change and sustainability reporting: The challenges and opportunities for the public sector
- Digital transformation - Keeping up with the ever-evolving technologies
- Storytelling in the age of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Emotional Health and Well-being - Maintaining positive attitude in Tough Times
On successful completion, the participants will be able to:
- Describe the key financial reporting focus areas and updates from a public sector perspective
- Identify the impact of digital disruption and how to successfully navigate through the digital transformation
- Explain the developments within Climate Change and Sustainability reporting and the challenges and opportunities for the public sector
- Explain why finance professionals should use storytelling as a communication tool and tips for effective storytelling in the age of AI
- Explain how to manage emotional health and maintain a positive attitude in the current disruptive environment.
6 - 7 September 2022
10.30am - 1.40pm AEST
Up to 8 CPD Hours
Topic: People & Leadership, Reporting
Sub-Topic: Financial Reporting
Proficiency Level: All
CPD: Upto 8 hours