Recruitment and Selection - eLearning
This activity is published by accountingcpd.
All year round, and on every accountingcpd purchase you make, get 10% off as a CA ANZ member. Just use code CAANZ101.
Please note you will be directed to accountingcpd to purchase this product.
Are you hiring the talent you need to build a great team of accountants? This course offers helpful guidance on the hiring process, from the moment the need to hire occurs until the job offer is made. Discover how to find candidates with the right combination of skills, experience, and attributes.
This course offers practical advice on the entire recruitment process, from the moment a vacancy arises through to making a job offer. Discover how to create a strong job description and person specification as well as how to find the ideal people who will fit into your company's culture.
• Job profiles
• Attracting candidates
• Questioning techniques
• Interview process
• Candidate selection
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity, you will be able to:
• Create a compelling job advert that defines the accountabilities, standards and competencies related to the position.
• Find and attract the right candidates for your position and shortlist the applicants ready for interview.
• Employ different types of questions appropriately, predict the success of candidates, and use assessments and tests effectively.
• Recognise the best ways to prepare to interview candidates.
• Understand how to select the right candidate and the process for making a formal job offer.
This course will help recruiters develop skills and confidence in interviewing new team members, to produce an accurate assessment, as well as understanding the whole selection process.
After studying economics, Alan began his career in accountancy before moving into senior management positions in the book trade. He founded Nelson Croom, the publisher of accountingcpd.net which he has run ever since. He is currently Chair of ICAEW’s Practice Assurance Committee and a member of IFA’s Regulatory Committee.
No materials distributed.
No assessments required.
Topic: People & Leadership
Sub-Topic: Talent Management
Proficiency Level: Foundation
CPD: Upto 4 hours