Reimagine and drive your NFP forwards package
Keep up with changes in regulation, legal and risk in the NFP sector while building your leadership capabilities.
Specifically designed for NFP sector professionals, this tailored package consolidates key information into a comprehensive learning experience. The insightful sessions provide the latest thinking and tools that can build your knowledge and skills and create value for your NFP organisation.
- Understand how to navigate the risks for governors and executive managers of NFP organisations
- Explore how to make decisions that will improve the positive social impact of organisations
- Equip yourself with practical tips and strategies to attract, inspire and retain a great team
- Discover how to navigate uncertainty, prepare for the unknown and lead more bravely
- Learn legal duties and obligations for NFP organisations including how to identify pitfalls and risks
- Gain practical strategies to help you leverage digital marketing to grow the business and support your cause online
- Explore how to use ChatGPT effectively to create capacity and lower workload pressure in compliance and admin
- Build confidence in managing your team, your resilience and your workload.
- Risks for governors and executive managers of NFP bodies (NFP Conference 2023*)
- Measuring social impact (NFP Conference 2023)
- 9 ways to keep your best people from walking out the door (NFP Conference 2023)
- Leading through uncertainty (NFP Conference 2023)
- Legal duties and obligations owed to NFP organisations (NFP Conference 2023*)
- How to activate your community using digital marketing (A&A Conference 2023)
- Attracting, selecting, and keeping talent in a challenging market (A&A Conference 2023)
- How to use Chat GPT to reduce workload pressure and increase capacity (A&A Conference 2023)
- Data secrets you need to know to unlock the metrics that matter (A&A Conference 2023)
- Transform your productivity: practical strategies to overcome overwhelm and boost performance
- Recovery and resilience (Beyond Blue)
- The power of empathy and compassion (Beyond Blue)
- The resilience game: mastering team resilience for success
Explore topical issues and learn practical tips that can help you adapt to change, gain insights into future developments, and take yourself and your team to new levels of success and achievement.
*Please note: all NFP & A&A Conference 2023 sessions will be made available by 5 June 2023.
Topic: People & Leadership
Sub-Topic: Leadership, Personal Effectiveness, Talent Management
Format: Recorded Webinar
Proficiency Level: All
CPD: Upto 12 hours