Remote Working: Delivering Results Wherever You Are - eLearning
This activity is published by accountingcpd. Please note you will be directed to the provider's site to purchase this product.
All year round, and on every accountingcpd purchase you make, get 10% off as a CA ANZ member. Just use code CAANZ101.
This course provides insight into how to ensure you're working from home efficiently. It will also address the challenges of managing remote workers and of recruiting new team members. It is filled with practical tips on how to communicate effectively as a remote worker, including how to run effective virtual meetings to enable engagement and collaboration to develop high performing remote teams.
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity you will be able to:
- Apply the skills and mindset to deliver results as an extremely effective remote worker.
- Recruit and manage remote workers, building trust and sharing your vision.
- Communicate effectively at a distance.
- Harness the elements of running effective virtual meetings to ensure attendees are engaged.
- Understand how creativity and collaboration can be developed by shared thinking and the right tools.
Manage the challenge of distance and time to lead virtually and focus on achieving results as a unified virtual team.
Topic: People & Leadership
Sub-Topic: Personal Effectiveness, Talent Management
Proficiency Level: Foundation, Intermediate
CPD: Upto 4 hours