Reporting to Stakeholders
This activity is published by accountingcpd.
All year round, and on every accountingcpd purchase you make, get 10% off as a CA ANZ member. Just use code CAANZ101.
Please note you will be directed to accountingcpd to purchase this product.
Does your current reporting take a sufficiently holistic approach? This course will make sure that you stay on top of key developments and trends to help you meet the changing expectations of both internal and external stakeholders.
This course discusses how to balance the potential benefits gained from providing information, with the costs of collecting and presenting it. It will help you to futureproof your organisation's approach by covering some key financial reporting, audit and non-financial reporting trends. It also looks at how to provide context for your financial statements and forward-looking information to your stakeholders.
• Stakeholder needs
• Financial reporting trends
• Audit trends
• Reporting on other matters
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity, you will be able to:
• Identify the different needs of various stakeholder groups.
• Stay ahead of the standard setters to anticipate financial reporting trends.
• Identify trends in audit and how they may affect your accounting and reporting policies.
• Develop non-financial reporting on issues such as carbon performance and sustainability.
• Tell the story of your business to your stakeholders.
After completing the course, you will be able to identify the role and needs of different stakeholders as well as stay on top of financial reporting trends.
This course has been written by the accountingcpd author team.
Topic: Business Mindset, People & Leadership
Sub-Topic: Operational Excellence, Personal Effectiveness, Solve Problems
Proficiency Level: Foundation, Intermediate
CPD: Upto 4 hours