Risk Management Frameworks - Workshop
Please email your name, contact number and course of interest to email@example.com to receive a 10% CA ANZ member discount. A member of the Governance Institute Team will contact you to process your registration within 48 hours.
This event is available both face-to-face and online (virtual classroom).
This course delivers practical information on managing risk within your organisation’s regulatory and governance frameworks.
It is developed in accordance with the ISO 31000:2018 standard.
An organisation’s risk management framework gives an indication of its approach to risk management and to its level of risk awareness. Organisations that take a proactive approach to risk management are more likely to be able to plan for the possibility of future risks and take advantage of opportunities to manage their actual risks effectively.
- Establish a risk management framework within an organisation.
- Understand why a risk-aware culture is vital in achieving organisational objectives.
- Assess the efficacy of risk management systems and processes within an organisation.
- Understand the benefits of adopting an enterprise risk management (ERM) approach.
- Manage organisational risks effectively and plan for future risk.
- Determine useful resources that are applicable in the area of risk management.
Understand the importance of establishing a risk management framework to manage risk within your organisation’s regulatory and governance frameworks.
Topic: Business Mindset, Ethics & Integrity
Sub-Topic: Governance, Operational Excellence
Proficiency Level: Foundation, Intermediate
CPD: Upto 3.5 hours