SMSF Day 2023
With new and exciting real-life client stories to be integrated into each session, this virtual workshop promises to be a valuable practical experience for SMSF professionals around the country.
Key Features & Benefits of the SMSF Workshop
- Covering the latest SMSF issues and related topical areas, you will get the chance to engage with industry experts — addressing your concerns and questions in relation to SMSFs and the industry as a whole.
- The program has been designed by SMSF practitioners for SMSF professionals and brings together CA ANZ tax and superannuation specialists, industry experts and leading practitioners to not only inform, but breakdown the challenges and opportunities presented by the changing SMSF landscape in a practical way.
- Attendees will receive recordings of sessions covered in the workshop to view after the event in their own time.
- Provides attendees with valuable strategies and takeaways to help advise their clients with confidence and accuracy in a rapidly changing SMSF industry.
- Using industry-leading techniques like poll questions, Q&A box, live panel discussions, and virtual whiteboards to make our virtual training immersive, interactive and fun, our workshop style enables attendees to interact virtually with peers from all over Australia.
Continuing Professional Development Hours
SMSF Day will be assessed for verifiable CA ANZ, SMSF Association, Legislated CPD (formerly FASEA) of up to 7.5 hours. The sessions in the workshop are also likely to meet the Tax Practitioners Board CPD requirements.
After attending the SMSF Day Workshop, participants should be able to:
- Identify the legislative and regulatory changes that may affect their clients and describe their impact
- Interpret the implications of legislative and regulatory changes on client matters
- Develop and formulate strategies that may assist in managing the effect of legislative and regulatory changes
- Understand what SMSF and financial planning strategies are available for clients
- Obtain the required practical knowledge to execute those strategies.
For more information on the program content, visit the website.
Tracey Besters, SMSF Technical Consultant, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
Peter Bobbin, Principal Lawyer, Coleman Greig
Tim Miller, Education Manager, SuperGuardian
Tony Negline, Principal Consultant - Superannuation and Retirement Incomes, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
Liz Westover FCA, Partner and National SMSF Leader, Deloitte
$625 - Member
$750 - Non-member
$437 - Specialist*
$532 - Group **
* Specialist - this is only available to those members who have the CA SMSF Specialist accreditation. This is a 30% discount off the member fee.
** Group - three or more people from the same organisation registering together.
If you wish to register for group numbers larger than 5, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Topic: Financial Advisory and Superannuation
Sub-Topic: Self-Managed Superannuation Funds
Proficiency Level: Intermediate, Advanced
CPD: Upto 7.5 hours