Special SMSF Topics 2019 / 2020 Series
This recorded webinar series will provide you with a fundamental understanding of the these informative and highly practical sessions that explore current Australian SMSF issues and essential developments.
Sessions included in this series are:
- Structuring property investments with SMSFs, Theory and Case Study
- Managing the transfer balance account on death, Theory and Case Study
- Multiple members and multiple structures: planning for exit, Theory and Case Study
- Issues with the 2019 SMSF annual return, Theory and Case Study
- Superannuation Guarantee Amnesty, Integrated Session
- Property Developments, Theory and Case Study
- COVID-19 Considerations and Issues, Integrated Session
Keep up-to-date on the key issues and latest developments in the SMSF industry.
Topic: Financial Advisory and Superannuation
Sub-Topic: Self-Managed Superannuation Funds, Superannuation
Format: Recorded Webinar
Proficiency Level: Foundation, Intermediate
CPD: Upto 14 hours