Story Telling for Businesses Series
Everyone is a natural story teller. But, surrounded by complex issues and drowning in data, business professionals often overlook the power of stories to help their clients understand the opportunities ahead.
In this 2-part webinar series, Story Telling for Businesses will help you to create stories in a business context to build relationships as a trusted advisor.
- Story theory and a tool for story telling structure
- Tips for opening and closing stories and advice on selecting different story styles
- Bring your story to life with tools and techniques to give it richness and depth.
Upon satisfactory completion of this webinar series, you will be able to:
- Understand the core elements of a story
- Understand how to use a story in a business context
- Be able to structure a story with a clear message using a simple but powerful tool
- Write an engaging opening
- Add depth and credibility to the story by using metaphors and your personal perspective
- Create an engaging call to action which acts to close the story
- Summarise the story in a three word headline
Give attendees confidence to use and adapt your natural storytelling skills in a business setting and guides on how and when to use stories in a professional practice. You'll be given tools and techniques for creating and delivering a business story and understand how to connect business story telling with the power of story telling in culture.
Topic: Business Mindset, Future Focused, People & Leadership
Sub-Topic: Strategies for Success
Format: Recorded Webinar
Proficiency Level: Intermediate, Advanced
CPD: Upto 2 hours