Sustainable future package
Howto maintain a sustainable business and workplace by improving diversity, equity and inclusion and understanding social and environmental issues.
Sustainability is becoming increasingly important in the accounting world. Hear about the importance of strategies for diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI), creating a work environment where your team feels psychologically safe, the future of reporting andhow to identify sustainability risks and opportunities.
- Stay up-to-date with the current trans-Tasman and international sustainability reporting landscape andpotential effects on your organisation.
- Understand how unconscious bias affects our decision-making and what practical steps you can take to remove it from your workplace.
- Develop a strategy to enhance psychosocial safety in your workplace to set your team up for success and foster a culture of high performance.
- Define and evaluate the importance of environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues including within the supply chain.
- Analyse sustainability risks and opportunities in an organisation.
- Discover how to attract, retain, manage, and motivate different generations and get the very best out of multi-generational teams and businesses.
- Learn practical strategies on how to improve DEI in the workplace to create long-term sustainability for an organisation.
- Overcoming unconscious bias
- Why psychosocial safety is key for high performing teams
- Sustainability essentials micro course
- Inclusive leadership playbook: practical DEI delivery for your practice (A&A Conference 2023)
- How do we attract, retain, manage and motivate multi generations?
- Sustainability and climate related disclosure reporting - what you need to know (A&A Conference 2023)
- Supply chain resilience: debits, credits, rounding, and balances - just not of the kind you are used to (A&A Conference 2023)
- CA Sustainability Community – understanding sustainability and the role Chartered Accountants play
- The resilience game: mastering team resilience for success
- The case for embracing gender and cognitive diversity Women in Business 2023)
- Recovery and resilience (Beyond Blue)
- The power of empathy and compassion (Beyond Blue)
Be equipped with the latest information on this growing area of finance and accounting and learn how you can implement DEI and sustainability into your work.
Topic: People & Leadership
Sub-Topic: Leadership, Personal Effectiveness, Sustainability, Talent Management
Format: Recorded Webinar
Proficiency Level: All
CPD: Upto 15 hours