Systems thinking, scenario based strategy series
This 4 part recorded webinar series will introduce and build awareness and basic competence with professional accountants in the field of Systems Thinking & Scenario-Based Strategy.
Become a future ready finance professional by developing your uncommon yet critical sense in this webinar series. Learn about systems thinking and scenario based strategies, and the fundamentals of how to apply this to your role as a finance professional. You know the future is unpredictable, yet too commonly as accountants and finance professionals, we continue to use tools and techniques that seek to provide certainty and comfort with the future. The pressure to be ‘right’ can limit us and the contribution we can make to our organisations. Join this webinar series and add to your skill base by developing the creative and visionary skills to fit with the future more effectively.
Change your mindset by learning about systems thinking and scenario based strategy as you work through the following topics:
- Benefits and foundations of systems thinking and scenario based strategy
- Problems with prediction and other traditional forecasting and planning tools, and the influence of this on accounting & finance professionals
- Systems thinking and its practice in both organization (World of Work) and family life (World of Family)
- How complex systems operate and discover systems structures
- Go behind visible events and how they influence behaviour
- Practical application through work based assignments so you can develop your ability to take skills and knowledge back to the workplace
- Opportunities for the finance professional applying this worldview.
This event is available for registration as a 4 part webinar series, each individual session is worth 1 CPD hour, with the full series worth 4 CPD hours.
Topic: Business Mindset, Corporate Finance, Future Focused, People & Leadership, Reporting
Sub-Topic: Building Knowledge, Future of Business, Operational Excellence, Personal Effectiveness, Solve Problems, Strategies for Success
Format: Recorded Webinar
Proficiency Level: Foundation, Intermediate, Advanced
CPD: Upto 4 hours