Talking Tax - The key issues in taxing times
Join live to participate in live Q&A with the speakers.
- Gain practical insights into the taxation of residential land - bright-line extension and denial of interest deductions.
- Tax planning and the 39% tax rate – what is acceptable.
- Receive an international OECD tax update.
- Hear how the world will recover from the COVID hangover – an investors perspective of the global economy.
- Cryptocurrency – secrets, lies and truth.
Talking Tax is designed for tax professionals who are working within the accounting, legal, public and academic sectors. Whether you're a tax professional looking for the latest knowledge or an aspiring future tax leader looking to hone your technical skills the Talking Tax will provide you with key insights and practical tools to help you best serve your career, clients, and business.
Can’t make it live? Watch on-demand after the event at a time that suits you. All registrants will be sent the on-demand recording after the live event.
Thursday 18 November 2021
7.50am - 11.00am | Perth
9.20am - 12.30pm | Darwin
9.50am - 1.00pm | Brisbane
10.20am - 1.30pm | Adelaide
10.50am - 2.00pm | Sydney/Canberra/Melbourne/Hobart
Friday 19 November 2021
7.35am - 11.00am | Perth
9.05am - 12.30pm | Darwin
9.35am - 1.00pm | Brisbane
10.05am - 1.30pm | Adelaide
10.35am - 2.00pm | Sydney/Canberra/Melbourne/Hobart
View our full programme here
View our On Demand programme here
A recording of all sessions will be made available to view after the event.
Sub-Topic: Business Tax, Employment Taxes - PAYE, PAYG & FBT, GST, Income Tax, Income Tax (inc CGT)
Proficiency Level: All
CPD: Upto 9 hours
Supporting CA ANZ Member Benefits Partners