Time Management - eLearning
All year round, and on every accountingcpd purchase you make, get 10% off as a CA ANZ member. Just use code CAANZ101.
If you need help managing your time more effectively, this gives you practical advice on how to be more organised and productive, as well as how to get more out of your meetings, and how to manage an excessive workload.
This course helps you manage your time more effectively and introduces you to techniques that will help you to meet deadlines and increase your productivity. You’ll also learn how to make the most out of meetings, and the methods you can use to cope with an excessive workload.
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity you will be able to:
- Be more productive.
- Prioritise your work to ensure you meet your deadlines and achieve your objectives.
- Identify any time-wasting habits you have and eliminate them.
- Use technology to manage your time more effectively.
- Reduce time lost through inefficient meetings.
- Deal with an excessive workload.
Using the skills from this course you will be able to focus on what needs to be done regarding workload and prioritising your tasks.
Topic: People & Leadership
Sub-Topic: Personal Effectiveness
Proficiency Level: Foundation
CPD: Upto 4 hours