Use a growth mindset to transform yourself and your business
Decades of research has shown that the key to success in business and life is not just your abilities, but whether you used a fixed or growth mindset.
In this engaging webinar explore simple strategies for implementing a growth mindset in yourself, others and your organisation and the impact it will have on your bottom line.
The features of this webinar include:
- Why instilling a growth mindset in yourself and your team is like adding rocket fuel to your success.
- Distinguishing between a fixed and a growth mindset
- A look at business and people with different mindsets and the impact it has upon success, share price and profitability
- The best and worst ways to give feedback to your staff
- Which mindset results in more ethical breaches and unacknowledged file errors
- Tips and techniques for having a growth mindset culture in ourselves, our teams and our clients.
Upon satisfactory completion of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Define the difference between a fixed and a growth mindset
- Know the best way to give feedback to your staff to ensure you get the best outcomes from your staff
- State what cultural features a business with a growth mindset has
- Know where to find an easy tool to self-evaluate the level of growth mindset you currently have
The benefits of this webinar include your ability to access one of the most powerful mindsets you can have for success in business and life, gain insights into how to implement the mindset in yourself, your team and those you provide service to and will provide you with fantastic skills to take forward for the rest of your life no matter what you do or where you do it, alongside realising that better ethical behaviour within teams will equal a growth mindset.
Petris Lapis B Com LLB LLM FIPA FFA
Director, Master Results Coach, Master Performance Consultant, Master NLP Practitioner, Master Ericsonian Hypnosis, Mindfulness Practitioner
Petris holds Commerce and Law degrees from the University of Queensland and a Master Of Laws from the Queensland University of Technology. In 2015 she was made an Honorary Fellow of the Institute of Public Accountants for services to the profession.
She has worked in the taxation division of one of the world’s largest accounting firms, in banking, been a University law lecturer (specialising in advanced legal subjects for post-graduate students), an external author for CCH Australia, the director and senior trainer of a tax training organisation (Tax Matters Pty Ltd) and the director and senior trainer of Petris Lapis Pty Ltd. She has consulted to the corporate, government and not for profit sectors and has been an accredited Senior Mindfulness Trainer with the Potential Project. She has nearly 25 years’ experience as a conference and workshop presenter. Her passion, enthusiasm and humour are loved by audiences internationally.
She has been a committee member of several professional bodies and contributed to their education programmes as a presenter, author and advisor. She has published several books and hundreds of papers.
Petris is passionate about helping people live great lives, fulfil their potential, and achieve success.
Topic: People & Leadership
Sub-Topic: Personal Effectiveness
Format: Recorded Webinar
Proficiency Level: All
CPD: Upto 1 hours