WA Training Community 2019-2020
Learn and network with peers:
*Our experts come to your community
*Flexible training solution
*Your community selects the topics most relevant to them
*Network with peers and grow your business network
The training community run on financial year basis and participants have to register for all the sessions that run in a training community. There are 9 session in the FY 2019-2020 year.
The WA Training community runs on a monthly basis for 2 hours each session. The breakdown of each session is a summarised below:
- 1 Hour - The Essential Tax and Superannuation Update covers key tax and superannuation developments including cases, legislation, ATO rulings, publications, and other announcements.
- 1 Hour – The Special Tax and Superannuation Topic is an informative, practical session that covers topical Australian tax and superannuation issues. The topic for each session is selected by the trainer based on feedback from participants of the Training Community.
(see the Agenda tab for more information).
Full Year price: $1080 pp (GST inclusive) for 9 sessions for FY 2019-2020, which works out to be only $120 pp per session.
For further enquiry email us at: Onsite@charteredaccountantsanz.com
- Tax offsets
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT)
- Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT)
- Indirect taxes
- International tax
- Tax controversy
- Tax administration
For specific examples of the Special Tax & Superannuation Topics please click here.
Session Times and Dates FY 2019-2020:
- 13 August 2019, 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- 10 September 2019, 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- 8 October 2019, 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- 12 November 2019, 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- 11 February 2020, 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- 10 March 2020, 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- 14 April 2020, 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- 12 May 2020, 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- 9 June 2020, 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Senior tax trainer
Sub-Topic: Business Tax, Employment Taxes - PAYE, PAYG & FBT, GST, Income Tax, Income Tax (inc CGT), International Tax, State/Territory Taxes, Tax Administration
Proficiency Level: All
CPD: 18 hours