Women in Business Conference 2022 - AU
Also join us for the bonus Masterclass Workshop and learn how to have Credible Communication and Critical Conversations.
With interactive sessions, a panel discussion and a post-conference masterclass, this inspirational content can help you overcome challenges, focus your career and reach your full potential.
Benefits of attending
- Discover how to build your brand, persuade others and get buy-in for your best ideas
- Identify your diversity strength, create a diverse-thinking team and embrace inclusion
- Understand the importance of self-care, and how to speak out without burning out
- Learn how to inspire and influence through communication, listening and courage
- Examine how purpose and values can drive growth
- Discover how to manage uncertainty, adversity and change
- Develop a game plan for success and becoming a courageous and inspirational leader
- Understand how communication can help you connect with courage
Register before 18 February to receive a 15% discount.
8.00am - 12.00pm | Perth
9.30am - 1.30pm | Darwin
10.00am - 2.00pm | Brisbane
10.30am - 2.30pm | Adelaide
11.00am - 3.00pm | Sydney/Canberra/Melbourne/Hobart
Day 2: Wednesday 9 March 2022 *
6.30am/8.00am - 12.05pm | Perth
8.00am/9.30am - 1.35pm | Darwin
8.30am/10.00am - 2.05pm | Brisbane
9.00am/10.30am - 2.35pm | Adelaide
9.30am/11.00am - 3.05pm | Sydney/Canberra/Melbourne/Hobart
* Please note that the first day two start time is the beginning of the Pasifika Dance Movements class. The conference will start at the second time.
Join our live-steamed sessions and be part of the discussion through Q&A and chat. Or you can view the on-demand recordings when it suits you.
The 10 sessions cover vital topics such as:
- Labels, leadership and why we need more women’s voices
- How to be a long-term thinker in a short-term world
- The extraordinary power of diversity of thinking and interpersonal inclusion
- The cost of not listening – the courage to hear beyond words
- Adapting to adversity, uncertainty and change
- Nutrition matters in mental health
- Communicate to connect
- Dream big, spark change: unlearning leadership for a smarter future
- Women leaders running a purpose-driven business (panel) Fearless leadership.
Plus there's a wellbeing session that offers a unique experience of Pasifika Dance collective's story telling through body movements.
View full conference program.
Here are some amazing facts about our presenters:
- Dorie Clark is rated as 'One of the top 50 business thinkers in the world' by Thinkers50 and 'Number 1 communication coach in the world' by the Marshall Goldsmith Leading Global Coaches Awards and is a TEDx speaker
- Tara Moss is recognised as one of the 'Global top 50 diversity figures in public life'. She is an influential human rights advocate - including for women, children and people with disabilities. Tara is also the author of 13 bestselling books that have been published in 19 countries and 13 languages
- Anneli Blundell is the Stevie Awards' Gold winner of 'Female entrepreneur of the year 2021' and an AITD Excellence Awards Finalist 2021
- Lance Burdett is a Communication, Safety and Wellbeing Specialist. “The most qualified and highly skilled negotiator within NZ Police”
- Holly Ransom has been named 'One of Australia’s 100 most influential women' by the Australian Financial Review
- Oscar Trimboli is an author and host of the Apple award-winning podcast Deep Listening
- Julia Rucklidge was named 'One of the most influential women in New Zealand in both 2015 and 2018 and is also a TEDx speaker
- Juliet Bourke is a Adjunct Professor, Author, TEDx speaker. She's also an AFR top 100 Women of Influence 2019.
View full speaker line up.
Member $461Non-member $553Group $392
Conference + masterclass
Member $628Non-member $753Group $534
Conference up to 7.5 CPD hours
Conference and Masterclass up to 10.5 CPD hours
All fees listed are standard price.
Register before 18 February, for an early bird 15% discount off single ticket prices.
Topic: Future Focused, People & Leadership
Sub-Topic: Future of Business, Leadership, Member Event, Negotiation, Personal Effectiveness, Presentation, Strategies for Success, Talent Management
Proficiency Level: All
CPD: Upto 7.5 hours