Working From Home Effectively – A guide to productivity and wellbeing for employees
Working from home, or remotely from the office, can seem ideal, but the reality is that it can be challenging from a professional and personal point of view. This course helps you navigate the mental and physical challenges working from home presents.
This course will assist staff to understand how to effectively set up a safe work environment, improve productivity and how to protect their mental health.
- How to set up an effective home office
- Ergonomic screen-based workstation set up
- Mimicking the office routine
- Managing home distractions
- Staying on top of your health
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity you will have an understanding of the following:
- How to set up your office space so it works for you
- How to mimic your office routine
- How to reduce work from home distractions and focus on outcomes
- How to stay on top of your health
- Communication techniques and technology that can help.
This course will help ease the challenges of your home office environment.
No materials distributed.
Topic: Corporate Finance, People & Leadership
Sub-Topic: Personal Effectiveness, Risk Management
Proficiency Level: Foundation, Intermediate, Advanced
CPD: Upto 0.25 hours