Writing Roadmap + Speaking with Confidence – eLearning and Virtual Classroom
The self-guided eLearning, Writing Roadmap, shares language and communication strategies, tips and skills development to apply directly into the workplace.
The live, Zoom, small-group classes, Speaking with Confidence, addresses group and personal challenges to role play, remedy and develop.
To receive CA ANZ member pricing, use code: CAANZ at checkout.
The Writing Roadmap component is a self-guided, self-paced eLearning platform and is accessible for 12 months, as indicated in the Writing Roadmap offering.
It is practical and includes case studies, activities, templates, structures and strategies for navigating good international conventions of business writing.
- The style of language and writing
- Diplomacy and striking the right tone
- Pulling it together: The Toolbox
The Speaking with Confidence component includes live speaking opportunities, role plays and support for the Writing Roadmap eLearning modules in a small-group environment.
It includes presentations, meetings, small talk, etc. across themes, including:
- Relationship building
- Influence & trust
- Planning & problem solving
- Working in a team
- Managing staff
- Networking live & online
Upon satisfactory completion of the Writing Roadmap eLearning, you will be able to:
- Write concise sentences with authority.
- Structure clear emails for best audience response.
- Construct logical reports.
- Write with consistent style and tone.
- Identify and collect good writing samples to refer to for future writing tasks.
- Navigate sensitivity situations with greater diplomacy and confidence.
Upon satisfactory completion of the Speaking with Confidence live sessions, you will be able to:
- Speak up with greater confidence in meetings and other impromptu situations such as Q&A sessions.
- Give presentations with a logical structure and a strong message.
- Speak clearly and concisely for greatest impact.
- Ask strong questions for networking, client meeting and colleague interactions.
- Listen and respond to support speaking for building business relationships.
- Continue working on your key challenges for ongoing improvement.
Good communication is about genuinely connecting with people and building trust through really hearing their challenges and successfully communicating how you can help them. Every decision you make is built on trust. If you can build the right trust with the right people, you’ll have the career of your dreams.
This course includes:
5 hours of eLearning
6 weeks delivery time
12 months access
Speaking with Confidence
Over 12 x one-hour live sessions (via zoom) over 12 months
Dedicated chat group for raising questions and sharing ideas between sessions for ongoing support
6 months access
Principal trainer and owner of English for Business.
Writing Roadmap – self-led eLearning through
Speaking with Confidence – live via Zoom on the 1st and 3rd week of each month for one hour on each.
Session are currently held on Tuesdays at 7:30-8:30pm AEST (or AEDT)*.
*times subject to change
A variety of resources will be shared on an exclusive webpage with quick access links to speed up the writing process. A workbook is also included with the eLearning course and downloadable from the members section of the site.
Speaking with Confidence
Course slides, additional materials will be shared via an exclusive Google Drive (or MS One Drive, if necessary).
Topic: Business Mindset, Future Focused, People & Leadership, Reporting
Sub-Topic: Business Reporting, Financial Reporting, Leadership, Personal Effectiveness, Project Management, Solve Problems, Sustainability, Talent Management
Proficiency Level: Intermediate, Advanced
CPD: Upto 17 hours