Accounting Conference 2023 – On Demand
With important changes impacting finance professionals, this on demand conference will help you to keep pace with the latest developments in accounting standards, business, technology and management.
This year the Audit Conference, Accounting Conference and the Not-For-Profit Conferences came together to create a learning opportunity unlike any other for accounting and audit professionals across Australia and New Zealand.
The Accounting Conference 2023 On Demand package consists of an industry lead panel discussion on the key issues and changes for accounting in both business and the not-for-profit sector. Our technical sessions include expert presentations on the latest changes in accounting standards, ASIC, as well as the legal changes impacting finance.
Sustainability reporting and climate-related disclosures will help businesses to better manage their use of our environment, however, it requires accounting professionals to know what and how to report on it. Here we give you clarity on how to get started with these new reporting tasks.
Our industry is facing significant challenges in attracting and retaining talent, and this conference includes a suite of sessions to help. From finding and keeping the right people to improving team performance, innovation and wellness, and reducing workplace conflict. Achieving this will need management skills plus leveraging the right technology – to work smarter, not harder - and our conference program delivers sessions on both. But everything comes down to people and we look at HOW to implement diversity and inclusion in your workplace.
This on demand conference package includes three not-for-profit sessions. From how this sector can extract key information from their data with advanced analytics, to storytelling for impact and fundraising.
Hear the key technical updates finance people need, delivered by leaders and subject matter experts.
Boost your knowledge with education on emerging topic areas and skills to ensure the sustainability and relevance of your career and business.
Earn up to 17 CPD hours.
This informative conference is designed for accounting and finance professionals within public practice, commerce, government, education and not-for-profit organisations. The content has been tailored to the following career stages/job functions:
- Accountants (Financial and Management)
- Senior Accountants (Financial and Management)
- Financial Analysts
- Mid-Senior Management (Accounting and Audit)
- Financial Controllers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Opening and Plenary Session:Corporate Reporting - Making a Difference in Uncertain Times
- Sustainability and climate-related disclosure reporting - what you need to know.
- Understanding professionalisation of the accounting workforce in the Public Sector
- Fundamental controls to get right for improving SMB cybersecurity defence
- Data secrets you need to know to unlock the metrics that matter | Not-for-Profit stream
- Making decisions with confidence
- ASIC Update - financial reporting focuses and surveillance findings
- IFRS and Corporate Reporting Update
- How to help clients see, and take action to address, financial stress early
- How to Activate Your Community Using Digital Marketing | Not-for-Profit stream
- The future of analytics and financial reporting
- How to develop effective strategic risk reporting
- Conflicts of interest - how to identify, evaluate and address
- Inclusive leadership playbook: practical DEI delivery for your practice
- Accounting updates for the NFP sector | Not-for-Profit stream
- Advanced use of AI and Automation in Accounting
- Attracting, selecting and keeping talent in a challenging market
- General and Cyber Insurance Update
- Moving beyond compliance to strategic advisor
- Supply chain resilience: Debits, credits, rounding, and balances - just not of the kind you are used to
- How to use ChatGPT to reduce workload pressure and increase capacity
- Closing Plenary of Audit Conference: How To Be The Commander Of Calm In A Sea Of Chaos
Topic: Audit & Assurance
Sub-Topic: Building Knowledge, Business Reporting, Leadership
Format: Recorded Webinar
Proficiency Level: Intermediate, Advanced
CPD: Upto 17 hours