Agile Accounting and Business Planning
All year round, and on every accountingcpd purchase you make, get 10% off as a CA ANZ member. Just use code CAANZ101.
Please note you will be directed to accountingcpd to purchase this product.
This course highlights the core principles of the Agile Manifesto and explains how agile principles can help you.
In this course you will learn how to implement a framework that applies agile methodology to all your accounting practices, including month-end reporting, business planning, forecasting and decision making.
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity, you will be able to:
- Understand the principles and characteristics of agile accounting, and the benefits of using them in your role.
- Apply agile accounting to finance transactions, including the period-end close.
- Define agile performance management and your responsibilities in this area.
- Explain the benefits of agile business planning and forecasting compared to traditional approaches.
- Use agile decision making in your finance role to support organisational strategy.
Agile offers a framework to respond to today’s challenging business environment – learn how to quickly respond to change, develop and improve processes and plans and revise forecasts as circumstances unfold.
Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants. Ross has worked as a consultant and trainer for over 20 years, specialising in process improvement and lean for finance teams.
Topic: Business Mindset
Sub-Topic: Operational Excellence
Proficiency Level: Foundation, Intermediate
CPD: Upto 4 hours