Driving and Supporting Innovation - eLearning
All year round, and on every accountingcpd purchase you make, get 10% off as a CA ANZ member. Just use code CAANZ101.
Please note you will be directed to accountingcpd to purchase this product.
In this course, you'll discover the benefits and importance of innovation for your organisation, develop an innovator's mindset to generate great ideas, and support and implement them in your organisation.
Discover how creativity can grow from crisis and familiarise yourself with the meaning of innovation, explore alternative business models and try out some practical tools for idea generation and risk management. This course will help you develop an innovator's mindset and contribute and support effective new ideas in your organisation.
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity, you will be able to:
- Adopt an innovator's mindset and contribute to innovative projects.
- Identify different categories of innovation and systematise an innovation process.
- Encourage and support innovation in your organisation.
- Understand a basic innovation process - from evaluating and selecting potential ideas to developing and presenting business cases.
- Recognise the importance of risk and failure when launching innovative projects.
Gain an understanding of what innovation is and where its value lies.
Writer, lecturer and consultant working across the publishing, museum and charity sectors.
Topic: Business Mindset
Sub-Topic: Operational Excellence, Solve Problems
Proficiency Level: Foundation, Intermediate, Advanced
CPD: Upto 4 hours