All year round, and on every accountingcpd purchase you make, get 10% off as a CA ANZ member. Just use code CAANZ101.
Please note you will be directed to accountingcpd to purchase this product.
There have been several recent updates to International Standards on Auditing (ISAs) and this course examines some of these amendments and provides a high-level overview of what the changes will mean for auditors.
This course will keep you up to date on all the key changes in international auditing and the associated standards, with a particular focus on how this area has had to adapt in light of the coronavirus pandemic. Familiarise yourself with the procedures involved in obtaining auditing evidence and the key things to remember when finalising audits.
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity, you will be able to:
- Stay up to date with the latest changes to International Standards on Auditing (ISAs).
- Understand the various impacts of Covid-19 on audit.
- Familiarise yourself with the substantive procedures and tests of control involved in obtaining audit evidence.
- Explore the complexities of auditing intangible assets, cash flow statements, and construction contract accounting.
- Define the key steps involved when finalising an audit.
Discover the latest updates to ISAs and the impacts and challenges.
Topic: Audit & Assurance
Sub-Topic: Financial Statement Audit
Proficiency Level: Intermediate
CPD: Upto 4 hours