Outrunning the Fire of Price Objections
If you are sick of price haggling or having your services treated as if they are “commodities”, then you will love learning how to command a premium price based on the value you bring to the engagement. Explore how to do this successfully in this engaging interactive online workshop.
In the accounting profession, there is almost no question that elicits more fear or dread than “can you give me a better price?” The truth is, the way you approach and structure each engagement has a huge bearing on whether your client sees the true value in what you offer and is happy to pay a premium price. If you are sick of price haggling or having your services treated as if they are “commodities”, then you will love learning how to command a premium price based on the value you bring to the engagement. Explore how to do this successfully in this engaging interactive workshop.
• Why fielding a request for a discount is a lot like fighting a raging fire and what you need to do to survive it.
• How to manage a client’s perception of value and set a framework for success in the relationship
• What [specifically] has held you back from pricing the value of each engagement.
On successful completion of this masterclass, participants should be able to:
• Clearly explain why pricing your services based on the value to each client is clearly the best methodology for you and your client.
• Understand and implement the best strategies to expertly manage your client’s perception of value.
• Identify strategies you can use to ensure that what the client values is front and centre in your practice.
• Begin adopting and fostering the right mindset and systems in your practice to maximise what each client is willing to pay.
This masterclass will provide you with practical tools and strategies to price the value so you can attract and retain a higher calibre of client and maximise cash flows and the value of your practice by capturing more of the value you create.
Once successfully registered, you will receive your link to access this content, along with supporting materials.
Rhondalynn Korolak, CA
Patrick R Catena, FCA, Tax Agent, Business Advisor
Topic: Future Focused, People & Leadership
Sub-Topic: Financial Planning & Advisory, Future of Business, Leadership, Member Event, Presentation, Strategies for Success, Strategy, Sustainability
Format: Recorded Webinar
Proficiency Level: Advanced
CPD: Upto 1 hours