Project Financial Management – eLearning
This activity is published by accountingcpd.
All year round, and on every accountingcpd purchase you make, get 10% off as a CA ANZ member. Just use code CAANZ101.
Please note you will be directed to accountingcpd to purchase this product.
This course equips the financial project manager or team member with a range of techniques to anticipate and prevent problems throughout the different stages of planning and implementing a project. Discover the right set of tools you need to review, revise, and update your financial models.
This course provides an overview of the role and responsibilities of a project finance team throughout the different stages of planning and implementing a project. From securing the right documentation and managing contracts to effectively managing time, risk, and uncertainties of a project, discover techniques that are useful to the project finance team.
• Approaches and documentation
• Cost estimates and budgets
• Time management and delays
• Risk, uncertainty, and financial performance
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity, you will be able to:
• Understand the roles and responsibilities of a project finance team.
• Evaluate the processes involved in managing contracts from a financial perspective.
• Explore the methods used for the tendering process, cost estimation, cost management planning and preparing budgets.
• Discover time management techniques that will help you to flag delay cost implications, monitor progress, and predict outcomes.
• Use various tools, such as Monte Carlo analysis, to help you manage project risks and uncertainties.
Get an overview of the role and responsibilities of a project finance team, throughout the different stages of planning and implementing a project.
John is a Chartered Accountant who spent many years advising small and medium-sized businesses across the North of England. He specialised in dealing with the particular problems faced by large family-owned companies. John joined Bradford College where he taught a wide range of students from diverse backgrounds and with varying levels of ability. John later joined Leeds Met University where he specialised in teaching auditing on ACCA professional courses and Forensic Accounting at Masters level. He is now a freelance author and lecturer.
No materials distributed.
No assessments required.
Topic: Business Mindset, Corporate Finance
Sub-Topic: Finance Management, Project Management
Proficiency Level: Intermediate
CPD: Upto 4 hours