Sustainable supply chain management – micro course
This micro course aims to show finance professionals the importance of their suppliers' actions when considering their own sustainability performance. Learners will discover how to map and monitor their supply chain to ensure their suppliers are working with them to reach their sustainability goals.
This micro course will prompt you to investigate your organisational supply chain, to examine how it contributes to, or hinders, your sustainability initiatives and goals. You will first learn the benefits of knowing and mapping your supply chain. Next, you will read about modern slavery risks, and how you can work with your suppliers to start to mitigate these risks.
You will also learn how to monitor your supply chain on sustainability performance, and how you can develop plans for education and collaboration to build a resilient supply chain that values sustainable outcomes.
By attending this micro course, you’ll be able to:
- Analyse your suppliers’ sustainability risk profile
- Identify areas for sustainable improvement in your supply chain
- Communicate your sustainability expectations to your suppliers
- Investigate supplier compliance with your sustainability requirements
Benefits of attending this micro course:
- Enable you to gain transparency across your entire supply chain, for easy sustainable risk mitigation
- Build strong relationships with your suppliers so that you can find areas for improvement in sustainability outcomes
- Develop a resilient supply chain via effective monitoring and great relationships, to ensure your sustainability goals can be met more easily, and sustainable innovations can be explored
Access to the course is available for 12 months from the purchase date.
Group discounts are available for 5+ participants. Please submit an enquiry and you will be directed to an account manager to discuss your training needs.
This course will be taught on the CA ANZ My Capability - Learn Learning Management System, which can be accessed via computer, laptop or other similar technology. For an excellent experience, the technical requirements below are recommended, however the course will function with lower specifications.
- Windows 10 (latest version)
- Mac OSX Catalina (10.15)
- 10 Mbps download
- 4 Mbps upload
- Chrome (latest version)
- MS Edge (latest chromium version)
RAM (random access memory)
- 8 GB (<75% used)
- 1280 x 1024 px
- 1280 x 720 px
- Headset with microphone
Topic: Future Focused
Proficiency Level: Intermediate
CPD: Upto 3 hours